*Save The Jews
After the latest Islamic terrorism in San Bernardino the President of the United States thought the barbarity was reason to go on national television and lecture people. He spent most of his precious Sunday Night Football time haranguing the American people about gun control (he must have forgot about pipe bomb control) and the unacceptable backlash against Muslim Americans. Something about them being our neighbours, friends and sports stars.
I have commented in the past that this so called backlash never seems to materialize… not even after 9/11, but that doesn’t stop the press from exploiting a tragedy to push his politics.
So, let’s look at the numbers according to the FBI and courtesy of John Nolte at Breitbart.
- Of the 1,140 victims of anti-religious hate crimes:
- 56.8 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Jewish bias.
- 16.1 percent were victims of anti-Islamic (Muslim) biashate crime
- 6.2 percent were victims of bias against groups of individuals of varying religions (anti-multiple religions, group).
- 6.1 percent were victims of anti-Catholic bias.
- 2.5 percent were victims of anti-Protestant bias.
- 1.2 percent were victims of anti-Atheist/Agnostic bias.
- 11.0 percent were victims of bias against other religions (anti-other religion). (Based on Table 1.)
- In other words…
A full 84% of hate crimes based on a person’s religion are not directed at Muslims.
Using simple Obama logic… if guns are a common thread in shootings, they have to be controlled or banned. Then wouldn’t Muslims have to be controlled or banned to stop acts of terrorism?
But no one would ever suggest that…
Trump calls for banning Muslims, then gets to call into four networks: pic.twitter.com/SidPfqxodW
— Michael Calderone (@mlcalderone) December 8, 2015
Or more accurately… low oil kills.
- The suicide rate in Alberta has increased dramatically in the wake of mounting job losses across the province.
- The most recent data only goes to June, but according to the chief medical examiner’s office, 30 per cent more Albertans took their lives in the first half of this year compared to the same period last year.
Things will only get worse.
Things will only get worse… redux.
Is it okay to conclude that Rachel Notley is responsible for some suicides? Just asking.
Today on Deep Cuts and Lost Classics… I always thought this was a clever Christmas song.